Please consider volunteering your time to help guide children this summer! We will need help on the four Monday mornings of our Summer Reading Program and during our Faith, Arts, Science, FUN Week (morning VBS and/or afternoon Special Interest Groups). Click here to find out more about our summer events for children.
Sign up by filling out this online form or by printing out this form and returning to Jen Langlois or to the church office.
Youth Volunteers (grades 6 - 12):
- All youth, whether members of Covenant Church or our community, are required to file an application to volunteer this summer. You can print out a copy of this application by clicking here. Please return your application to Jen Langlois by June 1.
- All youth must have a current Covenant Emergency Form on file in order to participate or volunteer. This will be provided upon application.
- All youth must attend a youth training session in order to volunteer. This youth training session is scheduled for Sunday, June 3 during youth group, 7:00-8:30 p.m. If this date does not work for your family, we will try to schedule another time to meet.
- Youth up through age 14 are invited to participate in the Sewing group in the afternoons of Faith, Arts, Science, FUN Week.
- All youth (and adults, too) are invited to participate in the Art Class in the afternoons of Faith, Arts, Science Fun Week.